02: KNOW THYSELF, LOVE THYSELF
WE'RE REVVING UP OUR 'O' ENGINES BY TALKING ABOUT MASTURBATION AND IT'S BENEFITS
This week, Sara and Jye invite ex-Passionately Yours event manager, Kat Leung into their Narnian closet of sexual disclosure (i.e. recording studio) to exchange early masturbation memories and fantasies.
Sara talks about why women tend to start masturbating later than men, and shares some tips for getting started. So make a “masturbation date” and tune in. But be warned, you may never look at a hairbrush the same way again!
MORE JUICY BITS ON THE SHOW
- Why masturbation is good for you
- Different types of orgasms
- Masturbation with toys, and how to select one that’s right for you
- Sara, Jye and Kat’s early masturbation memories
OTHER GREAT REFERENCES YOU'LL LOVE
- “I Love Female Orgasm” by Dorian Solot – one of the best-selling books when I ran my sex toy business. It’s definitely helped quite a few women with their orgasms!
- OMGYes – explicit, educational content that demonstrates different techniques for female masturbation pleasure.
- Woman’s Day: “Surprising facts about women’s orgasms” – I reference a few of these in the podcast.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!
Did you have a favourite hairbrush or a thing for dark, swarthy magicians, like the guests on our show? What were your earliest masturbation fantasies or memories? Leave us a comment below - we'd love to know!