05: BECOMING A CUNNING LINGUIST
WANT TO GET FLUENT IN THE LANGUAGE OF CUNNILINGUS?
Then ditch licking those ABCs and get your earphones on.
Jye leads the show this week with the help of fellow cunning linguist Roland Sharman, and together they discuss the "innies" and "outies" of delivering the kind of oral pleasure that women want and love. They even manage to teach Sara an interesting thing about the female sexual anatomy...
From warming up women who may initially feel shy about oral, to what to do when tongues get tired, Jye and Roland tackle some tasty questions on this show that will definitely leave a sweet, tangy taste in your mouth!
MORE JUICY BITS ON THE SHOW
- Why some women are shy about receiving oral pleasure
- Exploring the different terminology and slang for cunnilingus
- What cunnilingus tastes and smells like for the “giver”
- Techniques to try – and avoid – when going down on women
OTHER GREAT REFERENCES YOU'LL LOVE
- “She comes first: The thinking man’s guide to pleasuring a women” by Ian Kerner – a witty, well-researched book written by Kerner who has a doctorate in clinical sexology, and also a unique personal perspective because he suffers from erectile dysfunction.
- Medical Daily: “Oral sex gap: Women twice as likely to ‘go down’ on partners, half as likely to get pleasure from receiving” – I try to find out on the show why some men just don’t enjoy giving oral to women.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!
What tip or technique did you like the best from the show? What other techniques have you tried that orally “blow her away”? Leave us a comment below - we'd love to know!