07: MASTERING THE ART OF TEASE
TEASE? PLEASE? BUT JUST DON'T LEAVE... BEFORE LISTENING TO THIS SIZZLER OF AN EPISODE!
Sara and Jye are captivated by guest Ea Holm's fascinating journey from hippie flower child to international stripper to aerial arts instructor; and what it has taught her about the power of tease.
We talk about how tease is a playful form of seduction that can take many forms, from a lingering caress to cheeky banter. But overall, the true masters of tease are able to arouse and stimulate the body's biggest sex organ - the brain!
MORE JUICY BITS ON THE SHOW
- Ea’s insider perspective into the stripping industry
- Erogeneous zones and how to find them
- How to perform a striptease at home for a partner
OTHER GREAT REFERENCES YOU'LL LOVE
- “The Lost Art of the Tease: Why so many people find sex so unsatisfying” by Elite Daily – about how the age of instant gratification and modern hookups has made things a little too easy to build up the sexual tension required for tease.
- “The Sexiest Ways to tease your partner in the bedroom” by Bustle – some fun tips, the most important principle being attentiveness and responsiveness to your partner
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!
Is tease usually an exciting or a frustrating experience for you? What are your favourite ways to sexually tease and be teased? Leave us a comment below - we'd love to know!