10. FEMALE EJACULATION: TURNING ON THE WATERWORKS
WHAT IS FEMALE EJACULATION, AKA SQUIRTING? AND WHY IS IT CONSIDERED SO HOT YET SO CONTROVERSIAL?
Sara and Jye are joined in the studio by sex educator Christina Antonyan, founder of www.confidentlovers.com for literally, the juiciest episode on record yet. So don't forget your umbrella!
We dive headfirst into the mystery and fantasy surrounding squirting, as well as debate the science behind what female ejaculate consists of.
Christina and Sara share their top tips for people who want to explore squirting, and explain why its desirable sometimes to get wet, wild and messy. Laundry bills not included.
MORE JUICY BITS ON THE SHOW
- Ancient origins around female ejaculation and reasons for its growing popularity today
- Sara, Jye and Christina’s personal experiences around squirting
- Debating the latest ‘scientific’ findings around female ejaculate
OTHER GREAT REFERENCES YOU'LL LOVE
- “Sacred Water” – we mention this documentary by Olivier Jourdan in the podcast, which features sex and squirting in contemporary Rwandan culture
- “Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot” by Deborah Sundahl – this pioneering book raised awareness for the phenomenon of female ejaculation and taught women how to squirt.
- “Nature and origin of ‘squirting’ in female sexuality” by the Journal of Sexual Medicine – we reference this controversial medical study conducted with 7 women, that is responsible for many perceptions that female ejaculate is urine.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!
What are your thoughts on squirting? Share any tips you may have for squirting or helping a partner squirt? Leave us a comment below - we'd love to know!